APRIL 4th, 11am-8pm
The Beltline Boil is a neighborhood festival focused on the local community, urban accessibility & low country cookin! Join thousands of your neighbors for a day in the Fourth Ward Skate Park alongside the Beltline’s Eastside Trail for live music, local eats and cold drinks!
FESTIVAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Chef’s Competition For Charity
- Center Stage’s Live Music Stage
- Full Bar - Cold Drinks – Local Food Trucks
- Blue Moon Pint Glass Painting
- Old Fourth Ward Distillery Bloody Marys
- Crispin Cider Mixology
- $5,000 Local Charity Giveaway!