The Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail connects Midtown, Poncey-Highlands, Historic Fourth Ward and Inman Park – all within 3 – 20 minutes walking distance to The Beltline Boil.
While we encourage our attendees to ride, walk or run to the festival,for those driving from further away, please utilize private lots or public parking in areas that have access to the Eastside Trail. Event parking is not permitted on Willoughby Way or Ashley Ave.
See the access map: HERE
Eastside Trail access points are conveniently located at:
- Monroe Dr & Piedmont Ave at Piedmont Park
- Amsterdam Ave at Amsterdam Walk / Piedmont Park
- Corner of 10th Street & Monroe at Piedmont Park
- Ponce De Leon Ave (behind Paris on Ponce)
- Somerset Terrace
- Historic Fourth Ward
- Ralph McGill Blvd at The Block Lofts
- Willoughby Ave at the Fourth Ward Skate Park
- Inman Park
- North Highland & Elizabeth Street
- Irwin Street & Krog Street